Friday, October 14, 2011

Romance in Music

This is not the first time that I’ve fallen for a song for the lyrics …..”Look how the stars…Look how they shine for you” …….and oh my god I’ve realized that’s exactly the words I want someone to say to me. …and how many times do I feel the artist whether it is TRAIN or Gun & Roses is such a perfect romantic and why oh why can’t my boyfriend be the same…..”…..when you can see your unborn children in her eyes ….You know you really love a woman”
Little do we realize most of these musicians barely have a steady relationship or have been successfully married for years….but still they get the words correct on the dot…….. “If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same” which make even the strongest of hearts skip a beat…

So to all those boyfriends who never have been able to please their girlfriend’s romantic fantasies. this is for you..:)

No comments: