Friday, June 22, 2012

Eggs Benedict discovered in Seattle !!




It was when I was in Seattle in Aug 2011, that I came across this delicious egg dish.

I was in Seattle for one of my closest and oldest friends Wedding…….. Love the town….a perfect blend of nature and city life….with its famous Space needle (which reminds me of ‘Fraser’) ……Pike's Market Place with the talented street performers……the yumm Piroshky’s ….(The beef and cheese one was delicious but the Marzipan one was OMG yummmmilicious)……the First Starbucks….and my favorite – ‘The Gum Wall’.






On the last day I had a chance to visit ‘Lola’ where we had brunch….that’s where I discovered ‘Eggs Benedict’ and ‘Benya’s (supposed to be the inside’s of donuts)….


So after that first date of mine with 'Eggs Benedict' I've fallen in love....so Got up real early on Saturday and was thinking what to cook for breakfast and here you go....took out the recipe from my fav cookbook…..‘The Family Circle’ Cookery Encyclopedia. Here it goes, real simple:






No comments: