Friday, June 15, 2012

Mango and Grapefruit Wonder

I’ve been bad again!

Yes I finished half of box of Anthon Berg’s Creamy Mint Chocolates last night for Dinner. (For those who love the combination of Mint and Chocolate, OMG you have to try these and you’ll know why I didn’t stop at just one)

So the sins of last night turned into guilt this morning….. “Only Fruits for Breakfast! Start the day healthy!” I told myself.

So I found some grapefruit in the fridge mom had picked up and like most of us I’ve never liked the taste of the fruit. But I thought they gotta be someway to make grapefruit tasty.
So I found this Recipe for a Mango and Grapefruit juice. I modified it as below to suit my taste buds and intentionally didn’t wanna add any sugar/honey and let the sweetness of the ripe mango do its magic.

Ingredients:
2 Mangoes
1 ½ Grapefruit
A pinch of nutmeg
A Pinch of Salt

Chop the mangoes and blend them in a mixer together. Add the Grapefruit nutmeg and Salt and blend again. Add water /ice depending on how thick you like your juices. And there you go, a great way to kick start your Saturday Morning 


No comments: