Monday, November 12, 2012

Music or chocolate?!



If I had to chose between Music and Chocolate, which one ?! (This is just purely for discussion purpose,
God please don't let me ever have to chose)

For anyone who knows me well, you'll know how much I love my chocolate.

But this is a good discussion, cause I love my music too. I was a born into a music family. My dad used to
have a collection of 1000+ cassettes back in the days and my brother when he was in school used to save his pocket money every month and buy the latest released music cassette for his own small collection. He used to even record mixed compilation tapes for the neighbors and charge them Rs. 30 for each tape :)

So I've always had music daily in my lives. Every morning before Dad left for work and every evening once he was back from work. I always followed all the MTV and [V] music charts and even knew all the new songs before they were released locally through the Billboard Top 100 charts.

When I left home for hostel to pursue my graduation, I had my music system packed with me :) I remember being the first and only girl in the hostel to have a music system :) Listening to music has always been a hobby. During my studying days and even once I started to work. Keeps me company on my long drives to work and meetings.

Music is in blood...... cant stop myself from humming a tune now and then ...or even nodding my head to a famous tune in a bar...

I'm not saying I'll be happy to give up my chocolate, But my life would be depressing without any music.
So if i had to choose, I would have to chose music over chocolate. I think Music was always my first love
and first loves are never forgotten ;)

Imagine a life without a tune or any rhythm ..how boring ! no ! turn the music on !

No comments: