Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Nuts over PeaNuts



I'm surprised I didn't discover my love for Peanut butter and chocolate any sooner.

Since our childhood days we've always munched on roasted peanuts and also enjoyed pealing and eating hot boiled peanuts in the rainy season.

But it was only a decade ago we were introduced to Peanut Butter. Did i love it at first bite? No. But I did start to enjoy some melted peanut butter on hot toast occasionally. 'Peanut butter and Jelly' I've tried too, a good desert I agree ;)

But the day I fell in love with the salty nut was the day I tasted a Reese Peanut Butter cup. I found a big bag of Reese's cups in my cupboard that my Brother had left behind by mistake. My first bite into the cup aaaaahh ... the combination of the sweetness of the chocolate and the saltiness of the peanuts.....ohhhhhh woooww yummmilicious !!

It was just perfect..!! Sweet and Salty.....what heavens are made off!

Then began my discovery of the perfect Peanut-Butter Chocolate recipe. At first I just tried
combining ground peanuts with peanut butter which was delicious. Then tried adding some crushed
biscuit to it to add some crispness ...and there we were.. "Peanut-butter Chocolate crisps" !!!

(Recipe coming soon)

No comments: